25 March 2010

Tribulation Force, Left Behind: Book II

Tribulation Force was fast-paced. I think I read the book within a single week, back in December or so, and it's a 452-page book. Unlike the first book in the series, this one is quick from the get-go; the first page-turner I'd read since My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult last August.



The story picks up right where its predecessor left off, grabbing your arm and taking you with it through the challenges the characters face: pressing on without loved ones, desperately seeking answers to the questions of how and why so many people suddenly, literally vanished, and sticking together with others who want to fight against the Anti-Christ, a rising, dashing, charming political figure who is loved by everyone who doesn't know the truth. It's gripping. I'm excited to read the third book.

Wikipedia Article

-Amanda

No comments: