09 December 2010

Reverb10 - 9 December

Prompt: Party. What social gathering rocked your socks off in 2010? Describe the people, music, food, drink, clothes, shenanigans.

Back in the late summer I went to a house party. The decision to go was quite unlike me because I knew what craziness was implied. The hostess' boyfriend is a local houes DJ, so the music was good. I don't remember much food, but I do remember there being plenty to drink! There was also some very good hookah. That was my first time smoking hookah in about a year; it was the first good hookah I'd had in a year and a half (nothing compares to The Hookah's hookah). I remember I wore my high-waisted jean skirt from Australia. I also remember that the zipper broke that night. I still need to fix that darned zipper.

No comments: