24 December 2010

Reverb10 - 24 December

Prompt: Everything's OK. What was the best moment that could serve as proof that everything is going to be alright? And how will you incorporate that discovery into the year ahead?


No single moment like that is coming to mind. Probably because my life is riddled with question marks anymore. I suppose everything is okay, though. I have a fantastic job, a loving family, lots of friends, and two fun pets.


If I had to choose a single moment, it would be when I let myself go past one of my many comfort zones. I'm not going to go into specifics, but that's the closest I can do for this prompt. I don't particularly want to propel that into 2011. ...I don't know what to do about it, actually. But where things stand right now, well, they're okay.

No comments: