31 December 2010

Reverb10 - 31 December

Prompt: Core story. What central story is at the core of you, and how do you share it with the world? (Bonus: Consider your reflections from this month. Look through them to discover a thread you may not have noticed until today.)


Story: To those who've earned my trust, friendship and loyalty, they are permitted to learn me. It's not that I put up a front; it's that I don't let just anyone see past my skin. I am very personal. I have very deep connections with very few people in this world, and I like it that way. I am strong, determined and independent. 


I wasn't sure where that story was going, so as I reviewed my Reverb10 posts, I came up with the following list of themes:



control
physical, emotional and financial health
motherhood, sacrifice and reward
"life begins at the edge of your comfort zone."
forgiveness and healing
prioritizing what I spend my time doing
still scared to let myself love

No comments: