25 December 2010

Reverb10 - 25 December

Prompt: Photo - a present to yourself. Sift through all the photos of you from the past year. Choose one that best captures you; either who you are, or who you strive to be. Find the shot of you that is worth a thousand words. Share the image, who shot it, where, and what it best reveals about you.




This photo was taken, obviously, in Washington, D.C. I was spending the weekend with my cousins, and Lana showed me around the sights; she took this photo. (It took us probably 20 photos to get the jump and click timing to sync up properly, haha!)


This photo says "hey, look! I'm fun, I'm different!" I really like how my hair flipped out mid-air here; it is very 60-ish - one of my very favorite eras, and I am very old-fashioned, so it adds up well. The fact that the photo is in the nation's capital represents loyalty and community.

No comments: