07 January 2009

Graduation Open House

As with high school graduation, my parents hosted a college graduation open house for me. It was a time of celebration, great food, excellent company (I'm so thankful Jordan was able to swing up on his way home to Chicago), and fun (we played Apples to Apples, to Dad's slight dismay).

Here I am with my cake:



Lilly is so adorable! Here she is with her wacky hair-do and her daddy:



Jordan and I (no funny faces, wow!):



My parents ordered nice canvas prints of a few of my favorite photos from my trip to Australia - I love them and can't wait to frame them! The first is a shot of the Sydney Opera House from the Sydney Harbour Bridge, and the second is of the Three Sisters in the Blue Mountains which lie just outside of Sydney. There was another one of some seagulls splashing around in the ocean at Bondi Beach, too.



I want to thank everyone for their love and support of my college years and graduation. I love you all! And, of course, thank you for the wonderful gifts! I have already read Confessions of a Shopaholic, from Brady, Tiffany and the girls, and I'm about to start on The Secret Life of Bees - also from Brady and Tiffany.





I just got my Garmin all figured out! Thank you, Mommy and Daddy! You know I'll be able to put it to good use, haha!



Thank you, all!

-Amanda

No comments: