10 May 2009

Mom's Spring Break Visit

A few weeks ago my mom visited me! It was wonderful to see a member of the family! I'd missed her so much! We had a great week and a half together. We ate at Urban Flats (tradition), had make-overs at Merle Norman (also tradition), canoed with an alligator down a river in Wekiva, furnished my apartment, started a potted garden, ran a 5K, played at the beach and in the ocean and met up with Aunt Joan. I can't wait until she visits again this summer! Here are some photos of her stay:


the finished looks from the Merle Norman make-overs



about to begin our "adventure" canoe trip



the gator we canoed by while less than a meter away (seriously)



pre-race photo with the OWR at the Windermere Run Among the Lakes 5K



Mom looking hot in the cool ocean (5 more minutes, please!)



Great Aunt Joan Golden, Mom & I


-Amanda

No comments: