22 December 2008

Graduation

I am proud to share with you that I am now a Purdue University alumna!

Despite the bitter, bitter cold weather, my family and grandparents shared the day with me in celebration. The ceremony was very pleasant and it was a great feeling to walk across the stage.

I want to thank my parents for their never-ending support, especially in these last 4.5 years. I love you, Mom and Daddy. Thank you.

I also want to thank the many friends I've made at Purdue. You have become my second family.

My grandparents took the photos today, and I don't have copies of them yet, but here is one of me and Purdue Pete from the Senior Send-Off event:



Boiler Up!

-Amanda

2 comments:

nbalike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
nbalike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.