22 January 2012

May 2012 Cruise

To celebrate my paternal grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary, my family is taking them on a 7-day Western Caribbean Carnival Cruise aboard the Liberty!




I've been on two cruises before, both to the Western Caribbean, so let me tell you from experience, these adventures are amazing! All you can eat food is probably my favorite aspect of being on a cruise, in addition to the fact that everything on the ship is included excepting drinks (I'm certain) and specialty services (I think), but here is a grand list of other things the Liberty has to offer:
  • 24-hour room service
  • Spa
  • Shopping
  • Piano Bar
  • Live Music (DJ Irie)
  • Arcade
  • Yoga & Pilates
  • Live Shows
  • Formal Dinner Evenings (I'm taking ballroom dancing to prepare for the dancing opportunities after dinner)
  • Cantinas & Bars
  • Coffee Bar (the desserts and pastries look amazing)
  • Gym
  • Jogging Track
  • Art Gallery
  • Library
  • Salon
  • Pools
  • Seaside Theatre
  • Basketball
  • Shuffleboard
  • Pool
  • Table Tennis
  • Miniature Golf
  • Comedy Clubs
  • Night Clubs
Oh, I can hardly wait. I've been saving money for this trip for nearly a year! I'm so proud of my financial endurance on this one. = ) Saving is fun and so rewarding!

No comments: