04 January 2012

Books Read in 2011

If you know me, then you know that I have a passion for reading. In 2011 I had the pleasure of reading 28 books, 26 of which were novels. Reads include the entire available-in-paperback-Sookie-Stackhouse series, the start of a re-read of the Harry Potter Series and the conclusion of The Millennium Trilogy (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy). The links below link to more information about the book; the list is in reverse-chronological order.


My top 5 favorite books read this year are as follows with one being the most favorite:

  1. Snow Flower & the Secret Fan
  2. The Help
  3. Shades of Grey
  4. Life of Pi
  5. A Christmas Carol

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Also read The Help--LOVED it!! I also read One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp. That one is loved too but in a different way. In fact, I read Gifts twice in a month. It reminds me of you. Try it and let me know what you think.

ambennett86 said...

i'll have to check out one thousand gifts, then! = ) cheers!