2011 Resolutions and status:
So I didn't do so terribly. I achieved a 64% success rate with my 2011 New Year Resolutions.
And now, for my 2012 New Year Resolutions!
- Pay of another significant chunk of debt.
- Finish in the Top 10 of my age group (Women's 19-24) in the Track Shack Running Series (2011-2012).
- Run two half marathons (13.1 miles) and my first full marathon (26.2 miles); it will be okay if I do the full marathon in January 2013 since that's when the Disney Marathons take place.
- Earn Bs or better in all of my PSU master's courses (1 in the spring semester, 1 over the summer, and another 1 in the fall)
- Read 10+ books of the Bible.
- Scrapbook Heidi to the present.
- Make a quilt.
- Make a boy baby blanket.
- Learn to ballroom dance.
- Continuously train with Heidi be it agility, Schutzhund or otherwise; formally or on my own.