29 December 2012

2012 Athletics Recap

2012 was a really exciting year regarding athletics. I continued running, and I added swimming, cycling, and triathlon! Here are some highlights from the year:

  • Hit Level 20 on Fitocracy (I've acquired a milestone number of points, but I'm not sure what number of points/increments determines the levels)
  • Hit Level Purple on Nike+ (I've ran 2500+ KM since 2007)
runs by month for 2012
some random statistics
the pace trend went down hill because running upwards of 18 miles for marathon training will drag the pace a bit
I like to run in the morning to start the day and get it out of the way so it's not hanging over my head. = )
lots of new records per Nike+! (note, some are slightly off when compared to official race results (which are better times), but that's okay)


I started using a social fitness website called Fitocracy this year. You track your workouts, earn points, and level up! Here's how I ended 2012 per Fitocracy:


Here are some fun 2012 running statistics (thanks to Nike+):














No comments: