13 August 2011

Nike+ Goal Progress Report 2/5

This is the second progress report of five for my Nike+ goal to run 30 miles in the two week span of Tuesday, 9 August 2011 through Monday, 22 August 2011.

Miles Planned Since Last Report: 8.1
Miles Actually Ran Since Last Report: 6.1
Miles Behind Since Last Report: 2.0
Miles Made-Up Since Last Report: 0.0

Miles Planned to Date: 9.8
Miles Actually Ran to Date: 7.8
Miles Behind to Date: 2.0
Miles Made-Up to Date: 0.0

Snap shot of my goal's progress to date:


While I was rummaging around on NikePlus.com I clicked Maps to see what all it had to offer. Pretty neat stuff. Here's a snap shot of my all-time running stats (since I started using Nike+ in the summer of 2007):


So, I need to make up 2 miles. I have 2 miles scheduled for tomorrow and a planned day off on Monday. Because no one ever wants to run on their day off, I think I'll run 3 tomorrow instead of just 2. I'll add the remaining mile to my planned Wednesday run of 2 miles (now 3 miles).

A few words of motivation: Today kicked off the Track Shack Running Series! Click here to read the blog about the my race!

No comments: