28 August 2011

Labor Day Weekend

I've never been so excited to have a


weekend. Why? Well, this year I am driving home with one of my best friends, Sam,


and my baby girl, Heidi,


to do some serious camping!


Today I vacuumed, washed, waxed and organized my car in preparation for the trip.


It's gonna be a long haul from Florida to Indiana!


We'll probably make it in about 18 hours. We will have CD books, MadLibs and snacks to make this  


a ton of fun. We're pretty excited. This will be Sam's first visit to the great Midwest!


We'll be passing through Atlanta, Georgia,


Chattanooga, Tennessee,


and Knoxville, Tennessee.


Then we'll brush past Cincinnati, Ohio,


before entering


AKA:


Something I've missed out on for a couple years is Sno-Castle! We're gonna have to get some on our way to the camp site.



Then, while camping, I'll spend some time near the camp fire cooking the perfect s'more,


enjoy some boating,


and play some Euchre!


Oh, I can hardly wait! T-minus 3 days!



No comments: