14 February 2011

Resolution Check - Feb 1/2

Status report:
  • spend less time surfing Facebook - I've been hopping on Facebook a bit more than I'd like, but the good side is that the time I spend on Facebook per session is minimal. I'd like to hop on less, though.
  • pay of a significant chunk of my student loans - I took on a roommate which is bringing in $700 each month for March, April and May, plus $400 for the remainder of February. This extra income is allowing me to pay off a credit card, a personal loan and a student loan by April! I've been kicking myself for paying full rent by myself for the last couple years! Roommates are my friends, haha! Plus, Elise is great!
  • run 525 miles by Saturday, 31 December 2011: 429.8 miles to go! Today marks my victory of achieving a Nike+ goal I set to run 4 times per week between 14 January and 14 February! Check it out:
  • earn B or better in all my PSU master's courses (2 this semester, 1 over the summer, and another 1-2 in the fall): still no grades to really see how I've been doing, but I'm feeling better about my difficult class and have actually enjoyed the lab work so far. I'm up to speed in my Java class, too.
  • read the Bible (or at least several books; will be difficult with all the master's work): no status change: I haven't had time to do any reading for fun with all the master's homework. = ( This one isn't looking too good.
  • catch up and keep up with my scrapbook for Heidi (I'm behind by about 12 months, heh): I've determined where I left off on photos of Heidi that I've printed. Next step: choose photos to print, order prints. In the meantime, I have some pages ready to be put together. Going to Miami this weekend, but maybe Sunday night I can relax and work on this a bit.
Hope you're reaching your goals this year, too!

No comments: