04 February 2010

Paws in the Park - Coming Soon

On Saturday, 13 February Heidi and I will take part in our first event together: the SPCA of Central Florida's Annual "Paws In The Park!"

Did you know that 100% of the funds you raise stay right here in the Central Florida area? Your support is vital to provide shelter and medical care to unwanted and abandoned animals. In addition you will support a variety of programs designed to promote human responsibility toward animals and to bring people and pets together. Please continue supporting these efforts by fundraising online. It's fun, easy and will make a very positive difference in the quality of life in our community!



I'm pledging to raise at least $50. Please visit my Personal Fundraising Page and consider helping me by making a secure online donation now by using this link: http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?SID=2457067

To sponsor:
1. Click the link above.
2. Scroll down
3. Click "Sponsor Me!"

When you make an online donation, I will be notified by email of your support and you will automatically receive an e-tax receipt from the SPCA of Central Florida. Don't forget to leave me & Heidi a message on the Guest Book!

Here is Lockheed Martin's Paws in the Park team page: Mutts on a Mission!

If you can't give, but know someone who can, please pass this on to them! You would be surprised to know how many people will give, if asked. For more information, please visit www.OrlandoPets.org.

Thank you for helping me reach my fundraising goal for this very worthwhile endeavor!

Cheers,

Amanda & Heidi

No comments: