01 August 2009

Prime Outlets with JZ

Yesterday I spent the afternoon with my good friend, Jared Zachary. He was in need of some new clothing, and he invited me along to the Prime Outlets on the West side of Orlando. I, too, was in need of some new clothing (particularly for work), so I accepted his invitation.

We started the afternoon off with a delicious lunch at Brio in Winter Park. I think Brio is my favorite Italian restaurant here in Orlando. After that we drove down I-4 to do some shopping. I am proud to report that I lasted about 3 hours, haha. That's pretty good for me.

He was able to acquire several shirts, jeans and shoes to meet his shopping needs. And I'm very happy with my similar purchases. Among the days shopping, here are my two most favorite buys:


Clarks Ashford, Brown - Clarks shoes are so darned comfortable, it's just insane; I couldn't pass up these adorable ballet slipper shoes




J. Crew Corduroy Pants, Grey - For years I've had my eye out for a nice pair of Cords that fit, and, finally, voila! Got 'em! Now I just need that cooler weather to waltz into the the up-coming season



Amanda

No comments: